I focus on my client as an individual and approach each case wholistically, utilising a variety of therapies, across the mind, body, emotional and spiritual realms. I aim to guide you through these treatment options to enhance your vitality and allow your body and spirit to come in to balance. I focus on identifying and addressing past and current stressors, modifying diet and educating you on how to achieve optimal health.
I can work with you for:
- general health (preventative medicine)
- acute sickness (colds, flus, infections)
- chronic health conditions (auto-immune etc.)
My special interest areas in helping people include:
- fertility, preconception care, pregnancy, birth and post-partum support
- early years; helping navigate the health challenges of infants, toddlers and children including digestive issues, food intolerances, fussy eaters, poor immunity, eczema and skin conditions, anxiety, sleeping issues, and bed wetting
- support in transitioning off hormonal birth control
- support with menopause
- creating personalised dietary advice to support healthy weight
- individualising natural sleep strategies for insomnia and sleep maintenance
but really I just love helping anyone realise their bodies potential to be healthy!